1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.3 This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
1.4 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
2. Returns - Non Faulty
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- you accept the possibility of a restocking charge for non faulty items .
- If there is a fault with your product you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for repair, replacement or refund.. Any return found not to be defective or with faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse will incur a return freight charge. When an item is to be replaced or refunded the goods must be in original packaging, and with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals and all other accessories and documentation provided by the faulty goods where the fault has been caused by accident, or misuse
- All new products carry a twelve-month manufacturers warranty (excluding some consumable items ). Once your product is more than 30 days old (but within the manufacturers warranty) we will, in conjunction with the manufacturer, repair ,refund or replace it free of charge. It is solely at our discretion as to whether a repair , replacement or refund is provided.
3. Returns procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then arrange for the goods to be returned to us
3.2 Please contact us on 01204 363530 for a Returns Number
3.3 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy if the goods are deemed non faulty.
4.1 The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
5.2 We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
5.3 We will refund to you your reasonable postage costs incurred returning the product to us. / We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
5.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
6. Improper returns
6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by Information and Data Networks Supplies ltd
7.2 Our principal place of business is at unit 1 b springfield court , summerfield road . Bolton .BL3 2NT
7.3 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone 01204 363530